Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The storm has passed...

It's been a while since I last posted, and for that, I apologize.

The unfortunate time constraints that plagued me in my last posting continued for the last week, causing me to forfiet plans from time in the shop to time on the road for the First Flight Vintage Mountain bike festival and Cackalacky Cup.

So, despite the drizzly rainy weather that lingers outside the shop door, my spirits are a bit higher as things are looking up. I've got a good run of days in the shop due me, all the work to get the Hot Rods moving forward is coming to fruition, and some of the stresses of life are melting away as I get back to fabricating.

I'm working on Eric's 650b project today...I'll follow up with some pics tonight and highlight the build process the next couple of days, so stay tuned in :)

For those of you with projects awaiting, Christi and I spent some serious time ironing out the build list so I can get it posted up on the web site. She has been spending more time in the office for me so that I can keep my time focused on producing cool kit for you folk ;)

Thanks everyone for the response on the demo frame...it sold about 3 hours after posting and will be on it's way to a new home next week, all outfitted with XTR and a new metallic purple powder coat.

I've got email a plenty to catch up on, so if you are waiting for a response from me, you should be seeing it in the next 24 hours.

More later...it's good to be back in the shop!

cheers,

rody

No comments: