Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sorting through email...

Hopefully my server problems are over...got the last 130 emails tonight so am sorting through 18 pages of unanswered messages, ughh.

However, I found something really cool mixed in with all the customer requests, a little picture montage made by my daughter out of some old photos she found on the family computer. I've not spent much time with them the last 3 years when I decided to up the presence of Groovy to help fund future college costs, but they still love me none the less :)

If you want to take a quick peek into my life through the eyes of my daughter, give the link a click...

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=74fe710d6a1d675633d144&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=email

Back in the shop tomorrow, see ya soon...

rody

2 comments: