Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Testimonials...

I've had a few folks ask why I don't have customer testimonials and pics up on the web page ... it's not that I don't want to, just have not made time to include it.

So, here's your chance...if you have something to say about a Groovy product and would like to include a pic as well, we'll get you up on the page.  Please send me your thoughtful, insightful, brash reviews and a pic if possible to rody@groovycycleworks.com .

Christi is away for a week of vacation (got tired of waiting for me to take her somewhere) with the girls so my productivity is low this week due to an unrelenting kids schedule, but am making some small tweaks to the web page which typically gets ignored.

Thanks for all your help...if y'all see something else on the site that needs improved, let me know, I'll do my best to accommodate.

cheers,

rody

Ps...here's a pic to brighten up the blog a bit :)

No comments: