Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blech...



Ok, so after 9 days of feeling horrible with shortness of breath, sore throat, icky gobs of coughed up green goup, conjunctivitis and ear aches, I finally called a truce yesterday and went to the doctor...diagnosis, bacterial pneumonia. 

I've been pushing through shifts at the fd and working in the shop a handful of hours at a time, but am now taking a couple of days off from both until the antibiotics kick in and I'm able to be around folks without being contagious.

I've got three ti bars to complete to finish up the March run and will work on those tomorrow, hope to finish Dirks race build, and working on the seat stay coupler for Martin's Ti belt drive.  If I can get all that done by the end of the week, I'll feel like I accomplished something.

cheers,

rody

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rody,

hope you're feeling better.

Too much work, I tells ya,

T La Rock once said "It's time to chill".

You gotta get some time for yourself man!

Walt said...

Rody, post something up to let us know you're still alive!

And yeah, time to work a lot less. Your schedule is insane.